Finally Deb. I'd nearly given up on you but it was definitely worth the wait. Very cute photos. I look forward to you updating it more regularly. I've just updated mine tonight if you want to check that.
Hi guys looks like we know who got all the looks :-)) you can sing that famous sister sledge song now "WE ARE FAMILY" I think i have cracked this now!!!!
3 comments:
Finally Deb. I'd nearly given up on you but it was definitely worth the wait. Very cute photos. I look forward to you updating it more regularly. I've just updated mine tonight if you want to check that.
Hi Sis
Love the new photos your a proper family now except you have to wear the trousers hey!
take care love sis
Hi guys looks like we know who got all the looks :-)) you can sing that famous sister sledge song now "WE ARE FAMILY" I think i have cracked this now!!!!
Post a Comment